I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, December 15, 2008

Traditions

I love traditions and I love my neighbors. But better than that is I love traditions with neighbors! For about the past 8 or 9 years we have gotten together with our neighbors to decorate gingerbread houses. We started out making our own gingerbread and icing, but since we have graduated to having a really great friend make the gingerbread and icing we we get to enjoy the decorating. Over the years we have had some different families, Martells, Grahams, Buzillinos, Doelmans and Ipsens, but there are always 3 constants--Moss, Johnson & Kartchner. The group has grown over the years, but this year we noticed a bit of a decline-- Danielle, Michelle and Nathan have all moved from home and weren't able to be with us for this fun tradition. We missed you guys.









The gingerbread "Parade of Homes"!





1 comment:

Sean said...

Looks like lots of fun!