I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving





I love Thanksgiving, and it isn't just because of all of the yummy food. Although that doesn't hurt! Thanksgiving at my own home is usually pretty quiet with just my immediate family. But the Saturday after Thanksgiving is when all of the fun happens. We all, my sisters their families and my mom, get together in Bancroft, Idaho to have a wondeful post Thanksgiving Dinner. It is really the only time all year we all are together, mom, sisters, husbands, kids, grandkids, neices and nephews. It is amazing to be a part of this wonderful family. There were 48 of us there this year and that wasn't everyone! We missed those who were not able to be there, I especially missed Kevin and Steven. They both had to work. Lava Hot Springs was just not the same without you! Getting ready at Grandma's before packing it all up to take to the church.
Luke, I love your eyes!

Russ, how is Kelsi supposed to hit the pinata?


Hallie and Kelsi



Sisters




Aiden (I hope the spelling is right) and Teresa






Cindy and Mia





The only picture I could get of Matt.
Thanks Mom for putting up with all of us!
We LOVE you!!!







3 comments:

Key Fam said...

Fun!!! We all missed all of you guys! Dani looks so cute with her tiny little belly!! I've been waiting to see pics of the weekend, so thanx for getting some up, Sandra!! Love you all!!

Danielle said...

Don't we all look so presh?! I bet anyone who looks at this and wasn't there is way jell!

Cindy said...

Ok Sandra time for you to send me a comment or email LOL!! I have always loved your family and the big get togethers, I feel like they are my family also. When is Dani due? Love ya, your other sister Cindy!!