I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, January 20, 2012

Milestones

So I have decided not to to a “major” update! It would take too long. So here are some milestones that have occurred since the last “big” post in Jan 2011.

I guess the first milestone is that we bought a small vacation home in Donnelly, Idaho. That will be its own post since right now “before & after” pictures are on my laptop that has been non-functioning since about March.

The next milestone is the addition of our newest grand daughter, Hannah Kay. She arrived happy and healthy on August 20.

001

002      009

She is perfect and we are all so happy she is here!

The final milestone is that we are gaining another son-in-law!

michelle

Andy & Michelle were engaged on Saturday Jan 14th! They will be getting married this summer! We are so excited for them!!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Fun to see an update! Isn't it amazing how life unfolds and our families continue to grow.

Key Fam said...

This summer?!?! I HAVE to make it...I love weddings!!! A big congrats on the growing family!