I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Grandparents…

I have loved being here for the first few days of little Emma’s life. It is really a feeling that I cannot describe. It was so nice to have Grandma and Grandpa “Great” (as Danielle calls them) come by and visit her on her first day of life here on this earth. I was also so happy to have Kevin drive down with me to witness this miracle!

The Grandparents I am really going to love this grandparenting thing!!!

3 comments:

Sean said...

Beautiful pictures, beautiful baby!

Dianne

Key Fam said...

So precious! I'm sure you are all so blessed and overjoyed to have that little girl! She is absolutely beautiful....I wish I could hold her!!! You are going to make GREAT grandparents (of course!) and have a BLAST with her! What a darling little angel. :)

Crysty said...

I can't believe you are a grandparent! You certainly don't look it! And your first grandaughter sure is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations!