I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Aunt Kelsi meets Miss “Em”

So every day since February 4. (Miss Em’s birthday) Kelsi has really, really, really, really (you get the idea) been wanting to go meet her new niece. Since last weekend was a long weekend and I was sort of missing Little Em myself, I decided we would go for a visit. Kelsi was so happy and loved every minute of being with her, even when she cried (which really wasn’t very often). Thanks Danielle and Steve for letting us come for another visit.

Aunt Kels and Emma

4 comments:

Kim said...

Congratulations Sandra, I'm sure it has been an amazing few weeks! She is so adorable!

Sean said...

You know if you lived down here you could see them more often. I can always try. Sean

Cindy said...

We want to see more pictures of the baby LOL!! Love Ya

Kartchner Kids said...

Obviously she is my FAVORITE (and only) neice. Well I love her either way. Love (your basketball playing daughter) Kelsi