I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Michelle’s Exciting Adventure

IMG_2999

Michelle will say this isn’t the best picture, but it was the best one I got the night she and Andy got engaged! Their faces say it all.

They were so excited and so were we! Lots of fun to come!

Michelle and Andy-12

Michelle & Andy took a little trip to Phoenix for spring break so Andy’s good friend could take some engagement pictures for them. 

This is one of my favorites!

IMG_3054

Michelle working on her announcements. They turned out beautifully!

IMG_3062

Danielle was so sweet and hosted a family bridal shower for Michelle. This is the Munro side, for some reason I didn’t get a picture of the Kartchner side. Thanks Jayme, Margaret, Kathy and Heather for coming!

Also, my good friends Suzanne Ohsiek and Dianne Tanner hosted a shower for Michelle here in Boise, unfortunately…..no pictures.

THE BIG DAY!!!

After 6 months of waiting, the big day finally arrived!

Michelle's Wedding 011

We are so excited for them to start their lives together!

1 comment:

Julie said...

What an absolutely beautiful and happy bride!! Thank you for thinking to send me an announcement. I loved getting it! You have an awesome family, and I can't believe enough time has passed to have our kids so old!