I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, January 13, 2011

More from the Philippines




I have added some more pictures of the patients and their parents. It is always fun and touching to take the children out to their parents after surgery. They are waiting so anxiously to see what the change will look like. All of the preop patients and their families as well as the post surgery patients are in one room. They seem to bond with one another and help one another. We worked until after midnight last night and today looks about the same. Geoff was concerned that we might not have enough patients. Turns out it is the most we have ever had. The OB business continues to be booming here. I will add some pictures of the benches where they wait to go and deliver as well as the delivery table inside.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Brings back memories. That delivery table always humbles me. Oh the luxuries we have in the US. Love you!