I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

February & March Update

So I have been frequently reminded (from some that are very close to me) that I really need to update my blog, so luckily I took some pictures in Feb. & Mar.

Emma Birthday

In February I spent some time in Plain City with Danielle, Steve & Emma. I was there to help celebrate Little Miss E’s 1st birthday. Danielle made a very cute cake and it was fun to help her get the party ready. Unfortunately, Emma was really sick and didn’t really enjoy all of the festivities that were planned.

Michelle's Visit

In March, Michelle came for a little visit to show us her new car (that we bought but hadn’t seen). It is always so fun to have her come home!

Spring Break

Also in March, Kelsi & I spent spring break with Danielle, Steve & Emma. While we were there Danielle had a book party, she has started selling Usborne books. In the first picture you will notice Cindy & Danielle at the computer. The funny thing about this picture is that Cindy is teaching Danielle how to do something on the computer and not the other way around! It was fun to have a relaxing week. Matt spent spring break in Moab, UT mountain biking, but on Saturday on their way home they were able to drop Matt off with me, so he was able to spend some quality time with the Little Miss, teaching her the ins and outs of the game boy!

No comments: