I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, January 12, 2009

Last Quick Catch Up--New Years 2009

Again, no pictures. I am not sure what is going on or what I am doing wrong. HELP!!! But, since I am already here I'll fill you in on New Year's. Cindy & Russ came on Tuesday and Danielle & Steve came on Wednesday. We had a great time, Michelle was our "bar tender" and made us all very yummy "mocktails". We played Wii Fit, worked on a puzzle and had a great time together. When midnight came we got a little loud and apparently Sadie, our dog, didn't like it. She sat on Kevin's lap just shaking. Loud noises never used to bother her, maybe she is just getting old? Cindy and Russ had to leave on Friday so Russ could go to work. On Friday we went bowling. Mom said she hadn't been bowling in about. . .a long time! She did great and we all had a fun time. Mom, Michelle, Danielle & Steve all had to leave on Sunday.
I loved having everyone here, it was a great way to bring in the New Year!
Maybe I'll figure this thing out and get some pictures posted?!

No comments: