I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, June 20, 2008

PAINTING GRANDMA'S HOUSE


We went last saturday and painted Grandma Munro's house. It was going to be just Kevin, Matt, Kelsi & me. But during the week I had talked to Danielle and she said her and Steve would love to come and help. Then I talked to Michelle, and she was feeling a little home sick and wanted to come home. I told her we weren't going to be there, but would be painting grandmas! Michelle (I loved the saying on the shirt, so true!)
Just getting started. Everyone helping.
Matt, Steve, Michelle
Matthew
Of course, there had to be a little down time too!

With everyone helping the work went quite quickly. We finished in about 4 hours. The saying "Many hands make light work" was really proven.
Thanks everyone for your help!


4 comments:

Randy and Teresa said...

You guys do such good work.

Unknown said...

I really appricate all the help from the Kartchner's and Burden's wiith the painting of the house. It looks so much better. Thanks to Russ and Cindy for power washing it first. Mom

Sean said...

It looks like Kevin was Supervising in these pictures. I think pictures of setting up the trampoline would look very similar...

WeTheTeeples said...

You guys did a good job. I wish we could have been there to help.