I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Entertainment Center


Not only are we remodeling the bathroom but I decided I really didn't like the hole in my wall where we had our tv. It really is not a "hole" but a closet with pocket doors that I just really disliked. Anyway, while Kevin was in the Philippines I had a friend design a build my new entertainment center that I LOVE. We are just waiting to get the final doors for the top, but that should be happening this week. This for you Danielle & Steve!
The carpet is now tucked and no longer up on the bottom.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Thanks for posting these pictures! It's looking great!

Sean said...

Okay, I stumbled upon your blog by accident, and I'm not sure whether to be hurt or offended that I didn't know this blog existed ;) Anyway, welcome to the blogiverse and I love the new entertainment center!

Randy and Teresa said...

You mean Danielle didn't like the pulled up carpet look? LOL!!
You have quite a project on your hands but I'm sure it will be GREAT when you are finished.
Looking forward to hanging out in a couple of weeks and have a Happy Easter!

Sean said...

I want to know where the pictures from the cruise are? You have been home for several days now hurry up and update your blog.